Tuesday, April 5, 2011

depression setting in

**sigh**  I am stuck by the fact that a lot of people don't really understand Bipolar depression. My doctor says that Bipolar is like a spectrum of mood from Manic to Depressed. At any given moment I am some where on that spectrum, maybe even in the middle.
Sometimes the change from Manic to Depressed can be very gradual. Like me right now. It would seem that my life is falling apart again. For me it starts with the food. I eat to much..... then just like that I'm "not hungry" for a week. No body notices these things, or they at least don't confront me about it.
..

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I read all of your posts. It was incredibly brave of you to write all of this. I am so moved by reading this that I really can't find the words to say. If you ever need someone just to talk to feel free to message me, I am also on PT :)

    ReplyDelete